Rocket is seeking a Lead, Supply Chain – CMC responsible for production planning and deployment of inventory within the assigned product areas. This position requires inventory management of our materials externally (CMOs) and internally (Rocket laboratory and Biorepository). We are currently seeking a motivated and strategic individual to “own” the supply chain process at Rocket. You will work within a multidisciplinary team, and directly impact strategy and timing of clinical supply chain activities, drug substance manufacturing, and drug product production. The qualified individual will have a track record of accomplishment in strategic supply chain management, CMO management, third-party logistics and project planning and coordination. You will have the opportunity to directly influence program strategy and build new infrastructure within Rocket from the ground up.
- Lead, and implement a comprehensive supply chain strategy
- Manage and improve the supply and operations planning process
- Establish and implement inventory policy and materials risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure linkage between strategy and operational activities with demonstrated experience with inventory management and forecasting
- Act as primary point of contact with third-party companies and actively manage this relationship to ensure scheduled delivery goals are met
- Oversee and manage supply chain activities, and communicate both internally and externally the master production schedules for drug substance and drug products, including a master production forecast for all strategic partners
- Ensure that supply chain follows all supply and distribution corporate policies and that all products abide to lawful and accepted practices of supply and distribution, including import and export of investigational and commercial pharmaceutical products
- Provides accurate production forecasting methods with continuous improvement through capacity optimization and cost reduction management
- Tracks key metrics related to the maintenance of the supply chain organization as well as formulates effective improvement strategies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biological Sciences, Bioengineering, or an associated discipline with more than 3-years relevant experience in supply chain management and/or project management within a biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical environment
- Track record of skilled management of third-party contractors; can motivate and inspire action in the absence of direct reporting relationships
- Proficient knowledge in database management and database integration
- Has a thorough understanding of cGMP requirements
- Experience with BSL2 materials
- Knowledge of international shipping requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytic and problem-solving capabilities are essential
Rocket Pharma is bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through establishing a sustainable, integrated, multi-platform curative gene therapy company. We are searching for hands-on team players that enjoy working in extremely collaborative working environments with colleagues that share an excitement for developing innovative technology to treat unmet medical needs.
Interested in joining our team?
Contact us today!
Resumes with cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com