Recruiter Job Description:
Rocket seeks an internal recruiter (either full time employee or contractor) who will provide overall coordination of the recruiting process, lead efforts to identify candidates for approved positions, facilitate the internal assessment of candidates, and manage interactions with successful candidate through to acceptance.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Provides overall organization for complete “book of business” of Rocket hiring plans
- Works with hiring managers to complete job descriptions and candidate requirements
- Identifies, builds, nurtures appropriate applicant sources for various job types
- Attracts applicants from these and other sources
- Determines first level applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Facilitates candidate evaluation among interviewers and hiring manager
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Updates, improves the overall recruiting process within the organization
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Continuously updates knowledge of Rocket organization, its job requirements, and its cultural requirements.
- Successful track record of recruiting, ideally in an R&D environment
- Identifies sources
- Initial assessment of candidates (resume, phone screen, etc.)
- Management of internal assessment process
- Managing successful candidate acceptance within approved parameters
- Very strong organizational skills
- Quick learner: Rocket requirements and culture
- High impact in person and on phone
- Reflects Rocket values
The position will be based in our New York City office.
Interested in joining our team?
Contact us today!
Resumes with cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com