Rocket Pharma is seeking a Global Project Team Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the Company’s product development program and drive delivery of the project goals. Responsibilities include project management duties (managing scope, time, cost and quality), cross-functional integration as well as ensuring that key project milestones are defined and met and that appropriate communications occur with stakeholders across functions and/or external partners. The candidate should understand the drug development process, gene therapy, and be skilled in the use of Project Management tools such as Smartsheet, SharePoint sites, etc. Experience working on cross-functional teams is highly desired as well as an understanding of facilitating high functioning teams.
- Develop and drive operational strategies for cross-functional project teams
- Plan and execute fully integrated program plans (Pre-Candidate Nomination to IND to Phase I/II/III) for development and commercialization of Lenti/AAV gene therapy programs.
- Establish clear scope of work, and lead the delivery of project milestones on time and within scope through utilization of project management standards.
- Co-ordinate and track status of cross-functional communication and integration activities.
- Proactively anticipate issues, challenges, and assumptions as well as identify contingencies or opportunities to circumvent potential delays. Follow-up on assignments and report progress to the team.
- Establish project team framework for Core, Clinical and CMC teams and help define team charters, roles and responsibilities and key deliverables for each team.
- Manage vendors to ensure timely fulfillment of commitments to meet regulatory and commercial deadlines.
- Lead the planning and execution of risk management, resource allocation, and training.
- Facilitate problem-solving, contingency planning, and decision-making.
- Build and maintain effective teams: motivate, recognize, coach and mentor team members.
Education/Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum BS in Biological Sciences, Bioengineering, Chemistry or an associated discipline. Masters or PhD preferred.
- 5-6 years of AAV and/or LVV gene therapy experience.
- Track record of leading and advancing projects from Discovery into Clinic including extensive experience with IND and BLA filings.
- Experience in CRO management, regulatory requirements, and commercial development.
- Project management experience and/or PMP certification.
- Working knowledge of US and European regulatory requirements.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary industrial environment.
Location: Cranbury, NJ
A diverse workforce fosters innovation and strengthens Rocket’s business. We ensure equal opportunity without discrimination or harassment in the workplace on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
About Rocket Pharma
Rocket Pharma is bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through establishing a sustainable, integrated, multi-platform curative gene therapy company. We are searching for hands-on team players that enjoy working in extremely collaborative working environments with colleagues that share an excitement for developing innovative technology to treat unmet medical needs. www.rocketpharma.com.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us today!
Resumes with cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org