Rocket Pharma is a company bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through the development and commercialization of curative first-in-class gene therapies. We are seeking a motivated candidate who will be responsible for management of the warehouse supervisor and staff, warehouse facility, materials movement, kitting and inventory management. The ideal candidate will also have a strong passion for continuous improvement, planning, coaching, organizing, and developing and implementing processes.
- Developing and improving materials management, inventory control/cycle counts, shipping/receiving, and kitting processes
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technical Operations, QC, and QA teams as “customers”
- Ensure material availability to support manufacturing
- Manage warehouse, receiving dock, barcode incoming items, shipping, staging and kitting
- Strategically plan and expand warehouse capacity in pace with company’s long range projections
- Manage material handling and storage for starting materials and bulk drug substance
- Build and develop a highly motivated high performing team, cultivate a culture of teamwork, open communication with and sense of urgency and promote learning agility, creativity and accountability
- Foster a culture of compliance and strong environmental, health, and safety performance
- Track quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Strategically plan and expand warehouse capacity while meeting cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Rapidly resolve all customer complaints
- Collaborate cross functionally in order to proactively identify potential deviations and implement creative preventative measures;
- Author deviation investigations and own applicable corrective actions, ensuring compliance with internal standards and regulatory requirements
- Lead accomplishment of warehouse KPIs, meet and exceed all metrics, analyze data to assess performance, develop balance scorecards and implement process improvements
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers, internal stakeholders and external parties, such as suppliers, vendors and couriers.
Education/Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Supply Chain
- Previous work experience in biopharmaceutical clinical, supply chain, manufacturing, and commercialization for 5+
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as a logistics or inventory manager
- Certification in CPIM, CSCP, and/or CLTD
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or similar ERP system strongly preferred
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage direct reports as well as prioritize and provide clear direction to team members in a highly dynamic environment
- Hands-on expertise in cGMP warehousing, supply chain, demand tools, ERP systems, cold chain logistics, trade compliance and domestic/international distribution
- High organization skills with ability to multi-task several objectives in parallel
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, time management, organizational skills and flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning with proven ability to interact in a team environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously ,handle rapidly changing information, quickly solve problems and adapt in a rapidly evolving business.
- Self-starter and must function well under minimal supervision;
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively lead
- Ability to develop and execute strategies
- Handle issues appropriately and with a sense of urgency
- Strong leadership to support a multi-project environment in small biotech or large pharma
- Ability to interact, cooperate and motivate across departments and functions
Location: Cranbury, NJ
A diverse workforce fosters innovation and strengthens Rocket’s business. We ensure equal opportunity without discrimination or harassment in the workplace on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
About Rocket Pharma
Rocket Pharma is bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through establishing a sustainable, integrated, multi-platform curative gene therapy company. We are searching for hands-on team players that enjoy working in extremely collaborative working environments with colleagues that share an excitement for developing innovative technology to treat unmet medical needs. www.rocketpharma.com.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us today!
Resumes with cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org