Rocket Pharma is a company bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through the development and commercialization of curative first-in-class gene therapies. We are seeking a motivated candidate who will be responsible for providing technical support – including hardware, software and remote access – and delivering exceptional customer service to the Rocket team. The position also manages day-to-day delivery of IT services, escalates and tracks calls through resolution and ensures service level agreements are met on a daily basis.
- Support Windows and Mac based operating systems and software applications, including all business applications such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Configure, repair and upgrade PC and Mac hardware including mobile devices
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer-related problems and issues
- Provide excellent customer service while interacting with all levels of the organization
- Follow up on issues until they are completely resolved and document resolutions accurately
- Maintain IT security and data backup/recovery for all company-issued computers and devices, including routine and critical security updates
- Assess business needs and recommend appropriate technical solutions proactively
Education/Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years Technical support analyst experience including functional knowledge of commonly used software applications such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite products under all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Must have strong troubleshooting, technical and analytical skills to resolve computer problems operating in a networked environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is preferred
- Technical certifications are not a requirement but preferred
- Knowledge of Biotech or Pharmaceuticals industry, especially supporting lab equipment, is a plus
- Strong knowledge of PC and Mac platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written & verbal communication are a must, as well as a strong customer service orientation
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and supporting laptops and desktops in a Windows networked environment
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Office products and Adobe suite
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization in a customer service-oriented manner
- Individual must be attentive to detail and have initiative to follow up on a problem until it is completely resolved; communicate status of open issues with IT team; and document resolutions accurately
- Must also be a quick learner and flexible to adjust to changing priorities; motivated to learn new technology and willing to share that knowledge with team members. Team player behavior and a mind-set focused on continuous improvement is essential.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently at times with minimal direction.
- Ability to assess business needs and recommend appropriate technical solutions proactively
- Ability to lift computer equipment and monitors
Location: Cranbury, NJ with occasional travel to NYC
A diverse workforce fosters innovation and strengthens Rocket’s business. We ensure equal opportunity without discrimination or harassment in the workplace on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
About Rocket Pharma
Rocket Pharma is a company bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through the development and commercialization of curative first-in-class gene therapies. www.rocketpharma.com.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us today!
Resumes with cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org