The biostatistician will be an integral part of Rocket’s clinical development team, involved in study design and analysis of complex clinical and translational endpoints to support multiple programs in rare and serious disorders. Individual must be a motivated lifelong learner with interest in developing innovative solutions regarding analysis of small studies with complex and diverse variables. Workload will involve development and evaluation of natural history datasets to generate measurable endpoints for prospective studies, often in disorders where no or limited prospective research has been conducted. This is not a “plug-and-chug” position.
- Work closely with clinical, translational and basic science colleagues to facilitate rapid evaluation of evolving data
- Because Rocket is a small, dynamic and collaborative culture, responsibilities beyond statistical analysis are anticipated, and may include:
- data reviews
- internal/external presentations
- preparation of regulatory documents
- strategic clinical planning
Education/Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Masters or doctorate in statistics or related discipline required
- At least 3-5 years of industry experience, ideally with rare/complex disease exposure.
- Excellent graphic/presentation skills
- This is an ideal position for a motivated individual with excellent statistical skills who is also seeking to intensify exposure to other aspects of therapeutic development that may include clinical development, regulatory affairs and/or project management.
In addition to competitive base salary/target bonus, position includes excellent health and other benefits including 401K. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of a small, highly productive team committed to advancing multiple gene and cell therapies for rare and devastating diseases, and to contribute to the growth of an innovative, scientifically-driven and entrepreneurial organization that is growing rapidly.
Location: Cranbury, NJ
A diverse workforce fosters innovation and strengthens Rocket’s business. We ensure equal opportunity without discrimination or harassment in the workplace on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
About Rocket Pharma
Rocket Pharma is bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through establishing a sustainable, integrated, multi-platform curative gene therapy company. We are searching for hands-on team players that enjoy working in extremely collaborative working environments with colleagues that share an excitement for developing innovative technology to treat unmet medical needs. www.rocketpharma.com.
Interested in joining our team?
Contact us today!
Resumes with cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com