Associate Director/Director, Investor Relations Position Description:
In this highly dynamic role, you will report to the SVP Strategy, Corporate Development and IRO to develop and execute on a number of strategic initiatives critical to the business that span the areas of IR, Capital Markets and Strategy. You will utilize a combination of a scientific, analytical and communication skills to work on various projects that drive shareholder value. This position works very closely with key Leadership Team members, and is a great opportunity to help create this dynamic function during a time of rapid growth within the company.
Support various IR, financing, and other initiatives for communication with various external constituencies (including sell side/buyside) to include messaging documents, powerpoint presentations, Q&As, and backgrounders
Support external constituency inquiries- investors, analysts
Liaise with IRO, Management, and external agency to develop messaging for various materials such as press releases, conference call scripts, and earnings releases
Contribute to strategic planning to ensure optimized IR/Communications plan
Assist in the review of analyst notes and models, and maintaining a consensus model
Assist with the review of SEC and other public-facing documents
Financial and scientific literature review for various projects, including sell-side reports and market models
Support financing initiatives and play an integral role on diligence teams
Support other various ad hoc strategic and other projects
Travel to medical and or/broker meetings once or twice per quarter
- 3-5+ years of relevant industry experience in investment banking, biotech/pharma, IR/PR agency or consulting roles
- Advanced degree in life science or MBA
- Highly motivated, talented individual with excellent learning agility, who is flexible to work on a diverse set of projects. Ability to multi-task
- Organizational, and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organizational, communication skills
- Understanding of financial statements and valuation models
- Excellent written, verbal and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent research abilities and attention to detail
A successful candidate will have clinical experience with rare/Orphan disease products and/or gene therapy clinical trials.
Position Location: Associate Director/Director, Investor Relations will be based in our New York City office.
Rocket Pharma is bringing hope and relief to patients with undertreated rare diseases through establishing a sustainable, integrated, multi-platform curative gene therapy company. We are searching for hands-on team players that enjoy working in extremely collaborative working environments with colleagues that share an excitement for developing innovative technology to treat unmet medical needs.
Interested in joining our team?
Contact us today!
Resumes with cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com